Oct 10, 2011

Blog Swap with Through the Eyes of the Mrs!

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing a blog swap with Through the Eyes of the Mrs! So exciting :) Give her some bloggy love! And stop by her blog to see my super easy, super cute project! Hope you all had a great weekend!


Hey There Everyone!
I'm Beth from over at


So do you want to know more about me?
I'm a Momma to three, Wife, Thrifter, Lover of Peach Roses,
Animals, Hot Baths, Comfort Foods, & all things Handmade.
You can read me about me Here!
I spend my days Cooking, Cleaning, Blogging, Breaking up Arguments,
 Responding to Emails, Crafting, and end my days with my supportive husband.
I'm working on opening my own Etsy shop this spring.
You will see things like this...


Today though I have a Simple Fall Tutorial for you.
Halloween Tree


It's super simple and I love the orange lights this time of year.
It's perfect for indoors or outdoors.


Supplies
Leaf Garland
Orange Lights
Grapevine Tree

It's pretty self explanatory right?
String your lights & then your garland.
Plug in and enjoy!

You will find Parenthood, Thrifting Tips, & More.
Stop by and check out this craft.



Thank You so much Michelle for having me.
Make sure you stop by my blog & show her some love!



Photobucket




Thanks Beth!  I LOVE quick and easy projects!  Make sure to stop by her blog and say hi :)

2 Nuggets of Love:

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Thank You for having me! xoxo

Nicole Wellon {evieLu} said...

Great post!. Nice swap guys!. I'm following you now from Beth's blog :). Great blog - you're so cute.
Hope to see you around my place sometime :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...