Jan 3, 2011

Fun Book Plates

A few months ago, I downloaded this adorable free printable 

Isn't it cute?
She made them to be Give Thanks gift tags, but she also made these blank ones.


I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it, but I saved it to use in the future.
Well, the other day, I figured out what to do with it!

I've been wanting to make myself some book plates.
It hit me that these would make the perfect book plates!

So I opened up Photoshop and worked my magic!
Actually, all I had to do was add some words in cute fonts.
So easy, and so cute!


What do you think?


I printed them off on printable sticker paper and cut them into squares.


I've already put them to use!

I already had the sticker paper, so this project was FREE!

And now when I let people borrow my books, 
they will remember who to return it to!

2 Nuggets of Love:

beth said...

I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing this with me. I might just have to make some bookplates of my own!

The Yoder's Five said...

Those are SO cute!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...