Apr 22, 2011

Easter Printable {Part 2}

I know, I know, Easter is tomorrow . . .
BUT, I have another wonderful printable that I wanted to share.  
I will actually have this up in my house even after Easter, but it was inspired by the Easter holiday, so I am calling it an Easter printable :)



Feel free to download it {would love it if you became a follower, too!} and use it, even after Easter, like me!


I also made it in Yellow:


Purple:


and Green:



Enjoy and have a GREAT weekend!!!

2 Nuggets of Love:

Joy Burkhart said...

Thank you for this and part 1, He is Risen! I love the song that this title reminds me of. We have so much to be thankful for this Easter, especially/primarily our Lord Jesus!
XoXoXo
Joy

carla said...

Saw this on Pinterest.

Beautiful!

Thanks for sharing it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...