Jun 18, 2011

Focused on the Positive


I have a wonderful friend named Maria.
Maria is one of those super sweet, super kind, super positive kind of person.  So it doesn't surprise me at all that she's started a blog called Focused on the Positive.

The blog is just that - a blog to help us all focus on the positive things in our lives.  I think we all need a great reminder {daily reminder, for me} to focus on all the good things in our lives.  It's so easy to be full of self-pity and to think about how great our lives could be, if . . . {fill in the blank}.

I totally need an attitude makeover!  It starts today and Maria's blog is totally gonna help me achieve that!  Sometimes all it takes is a little, teeny boost to remind ourselves to be grateful for what we have.

So go check out Maria's blog, Focused on the Positive, and start YOUR new attitude makeover!


PS - to help me be positive today, I went through some pictures I've taken recently of the beautiful things going on outside.  The picture at the top of this post was taken a few weeks ago when the lilacs were starting to bloom.  I love it when lilacs are in bloom.  Enjoy!

0 Nuggets of Love:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...