Jul 3, 2011

Better late than never . . .

I wanted to share what I gave my hubby for Father's Day!
I know, I know, Father's Day was last week.
But, like the title of this post says, better late than never, right?


I'd seen this done before on other people's blogs (sorry, I don't have any specific blogs to give credit for this!  I've seen it done on a bunch of them) and thought it was SO CUTE!  I wanted to do it last year but ran out of time.  So this year, I was all over it, baby!

I was originally going to buy a wooden "D" and a wooden "A" but decided I was too cheap :)  So instead, I cut them out on my Cricut and hoped the girls wouldn't rip them during our photoshoot.  Luckily for me, no paper letters were harmed during the photoshoot.

These are the photos I picked of the girls:

Aren't my girls beautiful?
I might be a little biased . . . but they really are :)


And some shots of the finished product in my house:




I got the frame for $10 at Target and I printed the photos out at Walmart.  So this wonderful Father's Day gift cost less than $15! 

The most important thing was that my husband LoVeD it!  I might try to coordinate one for my dad next year with all the grand kids.

My girls love their daddy - and let me tell you, he is a GREAT dad.  I'm not just saying it.  It's really true.  My girls are lucky to have such a loving and devoted father.  We love you!!!


Hope you all have a happy 4th!  Bring on the BBQ!

5 Nuggets of Love:

Michelle said...

Testing, testing, 1, 2, 3 . . .

The Yoder's Five said...

That turned out so cute. The pics of the girls are adorable!!

SkinnyMeg said...

That is too cute! I need more kids before I can do this :) Your girls ARE adorable!!

Desi said...

Aww what a cute Father's Day idea! I wanted to let you know about my cookbook giveaway that is going on right now until July 16th. Stop on by to enter! Hope you are having a great week :)

http://steaknpotatoeskindagurl.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Petie@inspirednesting.com said...

Very cute idea! Maybe they'll want to do a "mom" one. Your girls are beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...