Aug 12, 2011

Baby Banner

A few months ago, one of my friends had a baby so a few of us decided to throw her a baby shower!  



It's her third baby - who made up the rule that you only get a shower for your first baby???  I think we should celebrate the birth of each and every baby with a shower!

So, like I said, it was her third baby, but her first boy!!!  I was in charge of making a banner with his name on it.  The colors of the shower were blue, green and orange, so I coordinated the banner colors with the shower colors.  
I thought it turned out pretty cute!



 And, just for fun, a pic of the yummy food :)
(Don't mind the plate of food sitting there - haha!)

PS - Don't forget to enter my giveaway!!!

2 Nuggets of Love:

Melanie @ bear rabbit bear said...

Aww..so cute!!

I'd love for you to link your creation to our first Blog Party! It's a party specifically for kids and teens things, so alot of your ideas would be perfect!

Melanie
http://bearrabbitbear.blogspot.com/2011/08/crafts-for-under-twenty-somethings.html

The Yoder's Five said...

That is so cute! I'm planning a boy baby shower right now. Thanks for the ideas!

PS. We need to have your girls over to play soon. It's been too long!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...