Dec 28, 2010

Goodbye Christmas :'(

I can't believe Christmas is over!
December was such a busy month, and now here we are at the end of it.

I feel like I can relax, breath a little now.
Anyone else feel the same?

But I'm always sad to put my Christmas decorations away.  
It means almost another year before I take them out again.
And I {heart} Christmas!


Here are a couple pics of my tree this year:


My kids {especially my 18-month-old!} loved playing in it, around it and with the ornaments!

I spray painted some frames, distressed them and gave them away as Christmas presents. 
Didn't they turn out cute?


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas
and I hope you have a Happy New Year!

1 Nuggets of Love:

Unknown said...

Those gifts turned out great! I'm happy you had a great Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...