Dec 17, 2010

Free Christmas Printable!

I have a lot of fun Christmas decorations.  
In fact, I {love} my Christmas decorations!

But as I was looking around my house last week, I realized that the only Christ-centered decoration I have is my nativity {which I love}.

So, I decided to make something special that has to do with Christ, the whole reason we even celebrate Christmas.  And I want to share it with you!


If you'd like to download a copy for yourself, take it!  It's yours!  Just right-click the picture to download.
I'd love it if you became a follower, too :)

Here it is in my house, on the wall above my nativity:
I'm planning on downloading this to Walmart.com and making a few copies for Christmas presents.  Of course, I'll be picking up some picture frames at the thrift store to paint and distress.  They will be the perfect fit for this printable :)


PS - Want to enter a CSN Stores giveaway?  Check out my other blog HERE to enter!

6 Nuggets of Love:

Unknown said...

I love it! I'm hooked on printables lately.

The Yoder's Five said...

That is beautiful! Thanks for the freebie! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! I love this printable! I don't have any "Christian" Christmas decor (it's my husband and I's first married Christmas, we haven't splurged on a nativity scene yet) - so I can't wait to hang this up! It's beautiful :)

DANA said...

I found you on Tater Tots and Jello! I am loving your blog, I saw it before, but now I am hooked! I would like to invite you to my $50 American Express giveaway and a linky party I have, all going on this week! Happy Holidays! Keep up the great blogging!
-Dana Jean

http://danajeanward.blogspot.com/2010/12/50-american-express-giveaway-ends.html

April said...

Oh my gosh I love it Michelle I'm gonna have to printitfor next yr because I missed it this yr. Lovin the. Blog!

Kathy said...

Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...