Jan 12, 2011

Free {Be Mine} Printable!

I'm finally getting started on my Valentine's Day decor!
I feel like I'm behind on the game - I've already seen some amazing Valentine's projects out there in blogland!

To kick off my Valentine's posts,
I'm giving you guys a free printable!


It's simple, but that's what I love about it.

If you want to download it, right-click and then save it to your computer.  Then become a follower of Loving Every Second!
{You might need to click on it first to make it bigger, then save it to get the best quality download . . .}

I haven't printed mine off yet, 
but it will be best as a 4x6 or 5x7.

I will be back soon with some fun Valentine's Day projects and tutorials!

2 Nuggets of Love:

Unknown said...

Yay, I love printables! Thanks :)

Nicole@thiscreativeadventure said...

Really cute! I don't usually decorate for Valentine's but this year I might add a few touches. Thanks for your kind comment on my chair redo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...