Mar 28, 2011

Linky Party Button Clean-Up

Have you ever seen this at the bottom of someone's blog post:

HookingupwithHoHmonogramlil luna link party buttonThe Girl CreativeUndertheTableandDreamingA Little Knick KnackGet Your Craft On Tuesday



showing all the parties they are linking up to, all tidy, nice and neat?

Well, as you can see, I finally figured out how to do it!

A lot of the linky party hosts want you to link directly to them in the post you are linking up.  If you add all the buttons to your post, you are covering all your bases.  You're showing people where they can link up their projects, too, while giving the person hosting the linky some credit and directing traffic to their blog.  It makes everyone happy, all around.  And that's what we want - one big, happy bloggy family!  Am I right, or am I right?

What, you want to know how to do it, too?
Then head on over to Jen @ Life, Crafts and Whatever.  She'll show you how to do it!




4 Nuggets of Love:

Natalie said...

THANK YOU!!! I have been wanting to figure this out! It's such a pain to have a mile long strip of buttons! *scroll...scroll....scroll...scroll..*

Unknown said...

I'm stopping off at your blog from Every Crafty Endeavor's linky party and I'm SO excited your blog was one of those in front of me - it is SOOOO cute! The fonts and the chevron pattern and the yellow and gray combo are some of my favorite things ever! LOVE it!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

Thanks for being so thoughtful and thanks for sharing the link. I really could use so help organizing my party buttons :D

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

on my way! <3 thanks girl!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...