May 23, 2011

Up for air!

So, remember how I said that I'd be posting AT LEAST one post a week?
Well, I said that before I knew my kids were going to be sick for two weeks.
Yeah, two weeks straight!  Yuck.
My one-year-old got it first and so generously passed it on to my four-year-old.
My four-year-old is STILL sick.
I'm hoping she feels good enough to go to pre-school tomorrow.  Cuz, I'm not gonna lie, momma needs a little break!

I thought I'd leave you with a few pictures of our Disneyland trip!
At least I can dream of my life before sick kids took over :)

Hope you all haven't given up on me!
And I hope I still have at least some readers left . . .

Enjoy the Disneyland pics!

 My daughter {left} and my niece {right}
Can't go without your mouse ears!  We got these last time we were there.

Mine and my sister's families {I'm in the orange shirt}

Me and my one {almost two!}-year-old
BTW - having humidity in the air was not the best for my straight hair!  I have naturally curly hair and usually do it straight.  I found out after the first 15 minutes at Disneyland that it would be a ponytail day!

California Adventure
{minus my one-year-old, who was asleep in the stroller}

Aaaah - the Happiest Place on Earth!!!

4 Nuggets of Love:

Unknown said...

Looks like a ton of fun!! That's so cool you were able to go, I bet your girls had a ball :)

The Yoder's Five said...

So glad your girls waited till you got home from Cali to get sick. Still, two weeks?! Ugh. Hope Emmy gets better SOON.

Sammy said...

so fun! I can't wait to take Violet one day, that humidity is the worst for curly hair but you look beautiful! so fun

Heidi L. (Affair with Color) said...

I don't have kids and blogging has not been my top priority lately. I haven't forgotten about are guest blogging switch, I'm glad to see you have been in a blog funk/crazy busy too. I will get with you soon, or after summer, whichever one comes first!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...